Compact and lightweight 3D printer prints anything your mind can imagine
Supports a wide range of different filaments
A large building volume and high printing speed offer great usability
Supports offline printing via SD card
TEVO Michelangelo DIY 3D Printer Kit
With the TEVO Michelangelo 3D printer, you’ll be able to print your own pieces of art in an affordable way. This cheap 3D printer kit comes in the form of a DIY kit. Thanks to this, it offers you the pleasure of easily building your own 3D printer. The kit comes with simple to follow guidelines – making it easy to assemble for anybody out there. Once put together, this 3D printer can be plugged in and used directly without any installation processes thanks to its pre-configured plug and play design. With its compact and lightweight design, your 3D printer kit is great to be used in classrooms, home offices, or small workshops.
On the 3D printer’s LCD display, you’ll be able to easily set and control its settings. This cool gizmo furthermore supports offline printing via a SD card. Thanks to this, you’ll always be able to print your latest design. The TEVO Michelangelo supports a large 15 x 15 x 15cm building volume and 0.05mm high precision printing. Therefore, you can always expect a beautiful and highly detailed finish. With its 0.4mm nozzle and 100mms printing speeds, this 3D printer lets you create anything your mind can imagine in absolutely no time.
The DIY 3D printer supports a wide range of different filaments. This means that it offers you plenty of possibilities to print any object of your liking. With all its features and capabilities, this affordable 3D printer is great for artists, hobbyists, teachers, and engineers. No matter your printing needs, the TEVO Michelangelo is sure to meet your demands.
The TEVO Michelangelo 3D Printer comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale electronic gadgets.
- Model：Full Mounted
- Printing Size ：150x150x150mm
- Max Print speed ：100 mm/s
- Recommended Print Speed：60 mm/s
- Layer Resolution：0.1mm
- No. from Extruders：1
- Power Requirements：60W
- Chasis ：Aluminum plate
- Extruder Type ：Bowden
- Nozzle Type ：MK8
- Body Structure ：Full Aluminum Frame
- Printing Filament：PLA/TPU
- Filament Diameter：1.75mm
- Nozzle Type：MK8
- Nozzle Diameter：Standard 0.4mm (can be changed 0.3 / 0.2mm etc)
- Printing Method：SD card (off-line), contact the PC (on-line)
- Software Support：Repetier host, Cura, makerWare, slic3r
- Operating System：Windows / Linux / OS X
- motherboard：MKS Gen V1.0
- USB 2.0
- Micro SD Card Slot Up To 16GB
- Power Port
- Main Product Dimensions: 325x 290x 375mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 8kg
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- 3D Printer DIY Kit
- User Manual
Enjoy the following benefits:
Foreign Language Keywords
Arabic: – طابعة ثلاثية الأبعاد – Chinese Simplified: – 3D 打印机 – Czech: – 3D tiskárna – Danish: – 3D printeren – Dutch: – 3D-Printer – French: – Imprimante 3D – German: – 3D Drucker – Hebrew: – מדפסת תלת-ממד – Hindi: – 3 डी प्रिंटर – Italian: – Stampante 3D – Japanese: – 3 D プリンター – Korean: – 3D 프린터 – Malay: – Pencetak 3D – Norwegian Bokmål: – 3D-skriver – Romanian: – Imprimanta 3D – Russian: – 3D-принтер – Spanish: – Impresora 3D – Thai: – เครื่องพิมพ์ 3D – Turkish: – 3D printerlere harcama maddeler – Vietnamese: – Máy in 3D