- Build your own 3D printer with the Anet E10 DIY kit
- 0.4mm nozzle supports high-precision printing to treat you to detailed end-results
- Print large objects with a volume up to 220 x 270 x 300mm
- LCD display and keypad allow you to easily control your 3D printer
Anet E10 3D Printer
The Anet E10 is an affordable DIY kit that lets you easily assemble your very own 3D printer. The kit comes with high-end aluminum components. Thanks to this, you’ll be treated to a quality end product that is capable of printing stunning objects. With this amazing gizmo at your side, you’ll truly be able to take your creativity to the next level. It will let you enter the unlimited world of 3D printing where you can create anything the mind can imagine. Whether you’re an artist, engineer, teacher, or hobbyist – this DIY 3D printer kit will treat you to year’s worth of fun to come.
With its LCD display and keypad, the Anet E10 3D printer offers easy printing possibilities. It supports .G Code files and comes with a SD card slot. Thanks to this, you’ll be able to print your designs even without access to a computer. By supporting a wide range of filaments, this cheap 3D printer is sure to meet all your artistic demands. It features a printing speed up to 120mm per second, meaning that you’ll be able to create stunning objects in up to no time.
This beautiful 3D printer features a single 0.4mm nozzle that is capable of printing layers in a thickness ranging from 0.1 to 0.4mm. It is highly precise and supports a large 220 x 270 x 300mm building volume. Thanks to this, your 3D printer does not limit your artistic possibilities to creating small objects only. The high-end components and its stable aluminum design guarantee that this 3D printer kit from Anet delivers well-crafted and highly detailed end results. Simply insert your files, and watch your printer do all the work while creating stunning 3D objects from scratch.
The Anet E10 3D Printer comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale electronic gadgets.
- LCD Screen
- Platform board: Aluminum Sheet
- Nozzle quantity: Single
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Product forming size: 220 x 270 x 300mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Material diameter: 1.75mm
- Print speed: 40 – 120mm/s
- XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.015mm
- Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
- Supporting material: ABS, HIPS, PLA
- File format: G-code,STL
- Memory card offline print: SD card
- Host computer software: Cura
- System support: Windows, Mac
- Model supporting function: Yes
- Voltage: 110V-230V
- Working Power: 250W
- Working Temperature: 10 – 40 Degree Celsius
- Working humidity: 20 – 60%
- Nozzle Temperature Recommended: 210 degrees Celsius, Maximum 250 degrees Celsius
- Heating Plate Temperature: 50 to 100 degrees Celsius(Adjustable)
- USB 2.0 Type B Jack Line In
- Micro SD Card Slot Up To 16GB
- Power Port
- Main Product Dimensions: 400x 440x 495mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 9.6kg
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- 3D Printer DIY Kit
Enjoy the following benefits:
Foreign Language Keywords
Arabic: – طابعة ثلاثية الأبعاد – Chinese Simplified: – 3D 打印机 – Czech: – 3D tiskárna – Danish: – 3D printeren – Dutch: – 3D-Printer – French: – Imprimante 3D – German: – 3D Drucker – Hebrew: – מדפסת תלת-ממד – Hindi: – 3 डी प्रिंटर – Italian: – Stampante 3D – Japanese: – 3 D プリンター – Korean: – 3D 프린터 – Malay: – Pencetak 3D – Norwegian Bokmål: – 3D-skriver – Romanian: – Imprimanta 3D – Russian: – 3D-принтер – Spanish: – Impresora 3D – Thai: – เครื่องพิมพ์ 3D – Turkish: – 3D printerlere harcama maddeler – Vietnamese: – Máy in 3D